Odoo Inventory Management is intended to scale from a few thousands of operations to many various transactions. In this Blog, you go along with Odoo inventory management module features. Inventory acts as one of the important business element that holds the business from falling down. As a lot of numerous activities go into inventory management, efficient software like Odoo inventory management is of utmost crucial and significant for streamlining every action. It helps businesses manage their product or asset inventory without many hurdles.
An Open source inventory system like Odoo provides you with a highly flexible robust and freely downloadable software for managing the inventory processes like tracking every inventory level, facilitating maximum sales and orders, initiating timely deliveries and much more to the list. Odoo Inventory Management software thus facilitates a multi-tasking platform that not only manages the inventory but also caters to the functionalities within the manufacturing department.
In the manufacturing industry, Odoo Inventory Management efficiently collaborates its working right from creating a bill of materials, streamline work-order as well as miscellaneous documents pertaining to production activities. The most important feature that takes the Odoo Inventory to the next level from other proprietary software is that it can be customized using various plug-ins improving the system’s functionality.
The features of Odoo Inventory Management
1. It seamlessly keeps tracking the incoming and outgoing inventory within the small medium enterprises.
2. It efficiently manages the inventory by eliminating the possibilities of overstock of the products.
3. It organizes data by taking the necessary details from various stored resources.
4. It controls the processing time by automating the inventory transactions improving transparency in all business operations.
5. Efficiently organize warehouse via smart double entry inventory system ensuring efficient stocking method and improved internal operations.
6. Drafts delivery order in simple steps and also effectively manages the incoming shipment details and inventory counts (cycle counts).
7. manage the multiple locations, packing on the basis of barcodes, efficient scrap management, stock transfer option etc.
8. Unload incoming material and transfer to outbound gates with no storage in between.
9. Manage overall warehouse within the same system.
10. Maintain purchase order propositions based on supplier leads and other inventory forecasts.
11. Track expiration dates on products.
12. Create custom barcodes with specific codes to implement features like promotions.
If comparison proprietary ERP software likes Microsoft Dynamics, Odoo Inventory Management software comes with features like Freight Carrier Integration and Consignee stock management. And if we compare with SAP, Odoo Inventory Management software has features like multiple variant support, Up and Down traceability, more effective barcode support, etc making them the effective and robust software to manage the inventory assets of any organization.