Some of Odoo 10 enterprise Features are shown below
What is “Odoo 10 Help Desk”?
Odoo introduces a new best module on its new version odoo 10. This module is essential for providing customers support and address the problems and queries they need. The Odoo help desk Module generates tickets by emails, or from a website form or any third party application and these tickets is appointed manually or randomly between the group's members. The module permits you to assign priority to tickets
It consists of following features:-
1. It is a kind of ticket management software.
2. Process the tickets through completely different stages to solve them.
3. Add priorities, types, description, and tags to outline your tickets.
4. Make the analysis of your tickets through pivot reports menu
5. This module permits you to link your company help desk into a public FAQ/Forum or any website that may be knowledge base with relevant displays or videos or blogs.
6. Odoo 10 help desk conjointly automates client satisfaction survey.
What is "PLM & Quality Management (Enterprise)"?
1.Version Control on BOM and Route
2. Storing files on BOM and Route Directly.
3.Manage Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) to track changes, manage versions, and define a validation process
Quality checks at receptions, manufacturing operations or packing/delivery operations
4. Quality Checks and statistics to get reports about your quality issues
What is “ Odoo Studio (Enterprise) “?
1.Customize applications without development
2. Reports are Customize with inline edition or using the integrated XML editor on QWeb report view and
Update translations easily
3.Actions Editor, Screen designer, Menu Editor
4. Add business logic to your application, automate tasks with no development
What is “ Odoo Maintenance (Enterprise) “?
1.Trigger maintenance requests automatically based on KPIs: MTBF, MTTR, etc
2. Trigger corrective maintenance from the work center control panel directly.
3. Get all maintenance statistics computed for you: mean time before failure, mean time to repair, overall equipment effectiveness
4.Schedule maintenance activities with a calendar for the maintenance team