Online marketing is a constantly evolving sector in which new tools and new strategies are constantly emerging that force continuous adaptation. The appearance of new trends sometimes causes us to forget or tend to avoid efficient tools that have always worked and continue to give very good results. One of them is SMS.
Marketing, the most direct and highest return channel of a global marketing strategy. And is that SMS Marketing is all advantages:
* It allows you to contact your clients wherever they are, 24/7, 365 days a year.
* We must bear in mind that more than 95% of the SMS are read within a few minutes of being received. And, in general, the opening rate of messages received by SMS reaches 98% (compared to 20% on average for email marketing).
* It allows a better personalization of the messages offering better targeting and audience segmentation options.
We can send messages with inserted links, thus increasing the information we offer.
* By contacting our customers in real-time we can take advantage of this channel to advertise last-minute promotions and offers, remember the deadline for the end of a promotion, the deadlines for a contest, etc.
* SMS Marketing is an economical option that reduces the costs of marketing products or services.
* Facilitates customer loyalty by establishing much more direct communication.
* Increase the ROI of other marketing investments.
* It has a high response rate. And finally, it is an easily measurable strategy.
The Odoo SMS module
The Odoo SMS module is one of the most practical and intuitive tools to prepare your SMS Marketing strategies. You just have to prepare your campaigns, schedule them for when you want to send them and Odoo takes care of the delivery.
How does it work
To create your SMS Marketing campaigns with the Odoo SMS module you can import your contacts from any CSV or Excel document. Then you can segment your subscribers by adding them to one or more contact lists. When creating a campaign, you can schedule a date and time for Odoo to send the messages at the right time and send a test SMS before sending it to the entire contact list.
A / B testing can also be done by sending your SMS Marketing campaign to a part of your contact list
As we have mentioned, one of the biggest advantages of SMS Marketing is that it is easily measurable. With the Odoo SMS module you can:
* Track undelivered SMS and receive notifications why they failed.
* Get real-time statistics on the performance of your campaign's SMS: delivery rate, click-through rate, bounce rate.
* The link tracker includes analytical trackers that provide a complete view of link performance in a dedicated dashboard.
* Thanks to Odoo CRM, you will be able to follow your opportunities, analyze the conversion rate, the expected income and the income generated in each campaign
Advantages of the Odoo SMS module
The Odoo SMS module brings a number of advantages to the management of your SMS Marketing campaigns:
* It is optimized by shortening the links to limit the size of your SMS.
* Link trackers are built in by default to monitor click-through rates and to measure the revenue generated from your campaigns.
* You can easily segment who your campaigns are aimed at. You can select the right audience based on previous orders, abandoned carts, list subscribers, event attendees, manually selected contacts, etc
If you want to know more about the Odoo 13 SMS module, do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly answer all your questions.
To know more about SMS Marketing in Odoo