Odoo ERP is a business management platform that includes a powerful e-commerce or e-commerce tool among its components, with which you can create a complete and professional online store. In Odoo 13 eCommerce we can manage inventory availability of products.
To set the availability option, go to Website -> Configuration -> Settings.
Tick the Inventory option.
Below the inventory option, you can see a Mode option. It is used to select the availability of products.
From the drop-down menu, you can select one of the four options according to your need.
Benefits of using Odoo 13 eCommerce
Integration of eCommerce with ERP
This means integration with inventory and stock, Manufacturing or MRP, CRM, Sales, POS Point of Sale, Billing, Accounting, e-marketing and marketing automation, logistics, inline editing website builder, blogging, etc.
Integrated payments (Paypal, Ingenico, Adyen, Buckaroo, Authorizanet, PayUmoney, Stripe and SIPS Worldline).
Integrated order shipping with UPS, DHL, FedEx, USPS - Native integration to sell products on eBay and Amazon.
Integration with analytics, for example, KPI key performance indicators of e-commerce: conversion rate (from cart to order), average cart amount, best sellers, etc.
Multiple payment gateways
Odoo includes multiple forms of payment, through personalized payment modules, such as a credit card, debit card, PayPal, Visa, etc. The more options the customer has the better.
Ultra-simple system to design, create and personalize professional e-commerce pages
* It is based on a block model that allows effortless work and is ideal for people with minimal technical knowledge: Template customization Image edition
* Facilitates permanent administration of the online store
* Add new products and remove obsolete products. Effortless Create banners or ads, add images, create product pages and slides, etc.
It facilitates marketing functions such as:
* Suggest optional products or cross-selling and up-selling
* Options to boost sales: promotions, coupons or gift certificates, greater exposure of the best products, etc.
* Automated management of abandoned carts, to re-boost unrealized sales
Monitor all marketing sources
* It allows you to monitor links from any type of advertising -emails, banner ads, blog posts, social media posts, affiliate links, etc.
* Campaign (eg the name of the event or the special promotion you want to promote)
* Media used (eg, email or Facebook ad)
* Traffic source (eg Google, LinkedIn, Twitter)
Customization of eCommerce and ERP software
Odoo ERP is a very flexible and highly customizable software. It can be modified according to the individual needs of a company and the e-commerce business model that has been established
Sales triangulation or Dropshipping
Odoo allows Dropshipper (vendor) and drop ship, dropshipping or drop shipment (out-of-stock retailer), with just one adjustment in the Odoo ERP Inventory settings.
Low-cost implementation and faster return on investment
Thanks to the free license of Odoo Community Version this ERP has a low cost of implementation. Odoo ERP enables faster ROI in the e-commerce business. You can use Odoo services based on SaaS or in the cloud to reduce the cost and move more quickly to an e-commerce production stage.
A large number of Odoo ERP modules
It has a marketplace of several thousand modules and complementary applications (free or paid) and vertical for specific sectors that can be integrated and customized to extend the functionality of the e-commerce site
Odoo ERP scalability
Odoo ERP allows you to grow little by little. Invest the minimum upfront and scale based on eCommerce store sales and skills of business personnel.
Improve business profitability
Odoo allows you to analyze the correct level or balance between sales and inventory, which makes e-commerce a more profitable business. It also organizes CRM customer information and order and claim tracking. Allows customers to download invoices and delivery orders, and see the pending shipping orders