Coupons are used to generate limited discounts. A coupon is a one-time use code that will generate the discount for the customers. Now we are going to discuss promotion programs.
In promotion programs, there are different fields
- Program Name
* The name for the promotion program
* Based on customers
1. This coupon program will be applied to the selected customers only.
2. We can filter the customers according to the need.
3. By default, all the customer records will be taken
* Based on Products
1. On purchase of this selected products rewards will be given.
2. We can filter products according to our need.
3. By default, all products records that can be sold will be taken.
1. Minimum required product quantity to get rewarded
* Minimum purchase Of
1. Minimum required the amount to get rewarded
* Promo code Usage
1. Automatically Applied
No code is required. If the rule is met, the reward is applied(Except global discount)
2. Use code
If the program rule is met the valid code needs to add the reward.
1. Apply on current order
A reward will be applied on current order.
2. Apply on next order
Generate a coupon for a next order.
The reward will be given as a discount
a) Apply discount: give the discount in two methods
Amount :Fixed amount discount will be provided
b) Discount Apply on
Discount will be given on the whole order
On cheapest product
Discount on the cheapest product on the order
On specific Product
c) Discount will be given to selected specific product
d) Max Discount amount
A maximum amount of discount that should be provided.
2. Free product
The reward will be given as the product
* Apply On
Maximum number of sales orders in which reward can be applied
* Start date & End date
Coupon program start date and end date
create sale order for the customer