“Equipment” module expands too and it is naturally renamed “Maintenance” by the editor in odoo10 version. This module is used to track every equipment and helps you to manage maintenance request. The functionality of these modules has been extended to allow to replace equipment components in connection with the inventory management module.
In this module, you can track equipment and manage maintenance requests.
- Indeed, the equipment can now be preventive and/or corrective maintenance. You are free to set the maintenance teams, the categories of your equipment and workflow maintenance.
- Install “Equipment” module from Apps
- You will get an app as follow.
Here you can track all Maintenance Requests for each Maintenance team.
- First, you need to configure your maintenance team. So that goes to
- Maintenance -> Configuration -> Maintenance team
- you can specify your team name and save it.
- Also, you can configure your all equipment through
- Maintenance -> Configuration -> Equipment Categories - Here you can specify your equipment category name and responsible person
- You need to configure your Maintenance stages under
- Maintenance -> Configuration -> Maintenance stages
- Here you can fill name of the stage and also specify if it is folded stage or not and request done or not.
- You can create your all equipment under
- Maintenance -> Equipment -> Machines & Tools
by filling Equipment name, category, team, work center and appropriate information. Once you filled the information you can save it.
- Then you can manage your maintenance requests through
Maintenance -> Maintenance -> Maintenance Requests
- Here you can specify the following information
Subject:- Subject of Maintenance Request
Equipment:- Specify your Equipment
Request Date:- It will be automatically filled with Current System Date
Close Date:- Here you need to specify a close date of your maintenance request
Maintenance Type:- Here you can choose your maintenance type as Corrective or Preventive
Team:- Choose your maintenance team
Scheduled Date:- Schedule a date for this maintenance process
Responsible:- Select a responsible person
- You can also manage maintenance request through calendar view.
Maintenance -> Maintenance -> Maintenance Calendar
- You will get Maintenance Requests report through
Maintenance -> Reporting -> Maintenance Requests with pychart, barchaer, pivot .. etc.
From Work Order
- You can also create Maintenance Request from Work Order itself as follow
- Here corresponding manufacturing order and the work order will be automatically fill