An ERP is always considered as a business application encompassing different business modules for the efficient and effective management of a business. One can be amused by the fact, how a game related to an ERP or what is the importance of the game in an Odoo ERP application. The primary thought of any person says there is no need of games in Odoo ERP.
Let me clarify the confusions. First and Foremost, Games are neither mandatory nor a necessity feature in an ERP application. But one can implement this feature in an Odoo ERP for entertainment purposes. Though the primary feature of our mobile phones, tablets or computers is to communicate, we often install games into these applications for sideline purposes like leisure. Likewise, an Odoo ERP can also be clubbed with entertainment elements on last note to initiate better relaxation to the employees and keeping them positive and vibrant.
- If we take into consideration the operating system like windows or Ubuntu, there will be some basic level games installed within.
- In human resource management, the manager should very well know the importance of games. Games play an important role in maintaining a healthy mind, body, and soul. Games indulge the person with both physical and mental workouts. In consideration of the video games, it mainly focuses on the mental improvement and relaxation of mind.
- An ERP means Enterprise Resource Planning, we plan our resources very well using any ERP like Odoo, But to any company, the Human resource is the most valuable asset as they work hard for the company upliftment and goal. Therefore, the company needs to take special care of the employees, their mental state and well being.
At times, the games can make them refresh, free from the workload and tension. This is the reason behind the introduction of games in an ERP. A healthy and tension free mind can produce 100% results for the company.
Why Sudoku in the Odoo ERP?
Sudoku is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. It keeps you practicing the logical thinking process when you are solving a puzzle, and eventually improves the number of skills. According to the studies, it reduces the chance of developing Alzheimer's via keeping your brain always active. It helps you in learning to do the things quickly. Playing Sudoku is not only an interesting leisure but also triggers in keeping your sense of time.
What is Sudoku?
A Sudoku puzzle is defined as a logic-based, number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits in such a way that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 grids that make up the larger 9×9 grid contains all of the digits from 1 to 9. Each Sudoku puzzle begins with some cells filled in. The player uses these seed numbers as a launching point toward finding the unique solution.
Rules and Terms
- A Sudoku puzzle consists of 81 cells which are divided into nine columns, rows and regions.
- Each of the nine blocks(regions) should contain all the numbers 1-9 within its squares. Each number can appear only once in a row, column, and box.
Odoo Games - Sudoku
- Sudoku game is just not an add-on to play Sudoku. It has a workflow to avoid the misuses of games in ERP.
- A major feature of this addon is “Play only Sudoku after getting the permission from HR Manager”
* When we start the module, first need to create a request.
* Click the Button (). Request generated automatically.
- HR Manager can manage this requests.
* Click the Tick button give approve the request, at any time we can deny the request by clicking the cross mark button.
We can easily identify the states of the request by color.
- Draft state represented in Red.
- Approve state represented in Green.
- Cancel state represented in Grey.
* Now we can play Sudoku.
* Click the New Game button.
* Then select the Level of a hardness of Odoo Sudoku.
* After solving this Sudoku,
If you feel to play Sudoku in your Odoo ERP, Just Download the app. And enjoy it.