Odoo can be termed as an all-in-one ERP solution for all kind of business. Odoo can be used by both small and large companies. Some of the key modules offered by Odoo are CRM, Invoicing/Accounting, Website/E-commerce, Manufacturing, Project Management and Inventory. All the Modules are well integrated with each other for better user experience
Usage of ERP
- The basic usage of an ERP is to minimize the work done by the user with maximum efficiency.
- Automated workflows for fast data entry and analysis.
- Automated report generation
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
Tips to note while selecting an ERP
- Whether the ERP can cover all your departments
- Flexibility of modules
- Less complexity in usage
- Security restrictions for different user types
- Better customer relation using Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
- Good control of workflow
- Cost for Implementation and Maintenance
- Bug fixing and service
Structure of Odoo
Odoo has a modular structure with well-integrated modules. With these modules, Odoo can cover complete business flow of any company.
Flexibility of Modules
Even though Odoo can cover all part of your business, Odoo provide its customers customize existing modules or to create a new one
Complexity in usage
All the modules of Odoo are fully automated and integrated with each other.
This enables the user's experience easy.
Odoo provides different user groups and access rights for all of its modules. And they also allow users to design new user groups and set access control to that groups.
Bug fixing and service
No software available is 100% bug-free. Odoo has an active community to take care of its bugs and problems issued by users. Also, services like data migration are given to clients who use Enterprise edition
Implementation and maintenance
There is community edition for Odoo which is available free of cost. The only price you have to pay for a community is the service you get from someone.
Odoo online cost : $8 / user/ month