The Point of Sale (POS) has gained wide popularity in the market replacing the conventional cash registers. The POS systems offer a great level of flexibility and transparency for the retail business owners with speedy payment services and access to real-time information about the inventory and customers. It allows the retail stores to accomplish every action that was limited or least possible with old cash registers.
Here are the benefits of implementing the best POS software in business.
The long queue of customers waiting impatiently at the checkout counter on account of seeking split bill is quite common. The best POS software in place enables to split a check in one click. A POS system automates the receipt management. It automatically sends receipts via email, thereby reducing the time taken in receipt archiving and compiling.
One can efficiently look after the Customer Service Management via the best POS software implementation. A POS software collects all the customer data and tracks their previous transactions. This enables the sales staff to quickly access the purchase history of the customer via just entering the customer name. This, in turn, helps the business owners to figure out who are their best and loyal customers and what are the highly demanding products from their end. This customer information can later be effectively utilized for customer loyalty program like sending special offers to their favorite products. A best POS software in place, helps you to understand your customers better and thereby boost the sales.
Secondly, a best POS software in place helps in efficiently managing one’s inventory. A POS software enables with a quick and accurate update on store inventory. A best POS software can automatically track and control the inventory, benefiting the business owners in large. Unlike the manual inventory system, a POS system helps with analyzing the previous sales data, thereby enabling of making better decisions on product reordering. It helps in understanding the increased demand for certain products and sufficiently placing them back in the inventory.
A best POS system generates adequate and precise reports. The report gets you with an insight of sales happened in a whole day, week, month, or even a year. Later in future, with a generated report, one can easily analyze which are the top-selling products, which products are in demand in respective periods or at what price amount, and which promotions work best for sale.
What makes Odoo ERP the best POS software on the market?
An Odoo POS module comes combined with hardware components like the barcode scanner, POS box, etc. perform the sales procedure. An Odoo POS facilitates functionalities like discounts, loyalty programs support, multiple payment type support, multiple customer management at a time and customer specific management, Accounting etc. Odoo POS comes integrated with CRM, Inventory, Accounting and other necessary modules making it best POS software.
The detailed analysis report from Odoo POS helps in taking sales improvement decisions. In addition, the add-ons and apps from Odoo app store further enhance the capabilities of Odoo POS like in every other module. The simple and user-friendly interface of Odoo Point of sales lets the user configure and complete his all sales needs with hassle-free steps.
Top 7 reasons making Odoo POS the best POS Software.
1. With Odoo Point of Sales, one can enable payment methods including cash, checks and credit cards. In Odoo Point of Sales, all the electronic payments are handled by external payment terminals. Odoo POS enables with a single order to be paid as split payment between multiple parties as well as with separate payment methods. With Odoo POS one can create any number of point of sales. It enables to order the products via popularity and display them in different categories from a different point of sales.
2. Odoo Point of Sale helps in organizing your products with hierarchical product categories and of different variants. One can easily search the product by their name, barcode, or description with the built-in search function in Odoo Point of Sale. One can also sell the products with custom or preset units of measure and update your stock accordingly. Odoo POS also enables with the option of configuring multiple barcodes for the same product with barcode nomenclatures.
3. With Odoo POS, one can effectively track the cash flow happening within the sales counter during a session/shift. Cash control function in Odoo POS permits the user to check the amount of the cashbox at the opening and closing. One can set an opening balance to introduce the amount in the cash box. One can insert the value of the coin/bill and the amount present in the cash box. The system later sums of the total. One can see the opening balance has changed while clicking the open session. At the time of closing the session, you get a summary of the transaction of the period and you can take the money out.
4. Odoo POS can be configured using different peripherals like Poll display, Custom monitor, Cash Drawer, Barcode, Card reader etc. Example: Odoo POS will work with most USB Barcode Scanners, connected directly on your computer. Odoo POS can operate any EPSON compatible cash register. Cash registers can be opened manually with a key or remotely by Odoo POS. Odoo POS can print on any web-browser compatible printer. This includes most inkjet, laser, and thermal printers, connected by USB or via a network.
5. Odoo POS helps in setting the customer prices or offer percentage-based discounts on either a single product or the entire order. It embeds the price, weight, and discount information directly into the barcodes efficiently managing the sale. An Odoo POS also process multiple orders at the same time. An Odoo POS also advertise the current promotions, hours of operation, and upcoming events on the printed receipts. Odoo POS efficiently tracks the customers and products with the built-in search features to process the discounts and loyalty offers.
6. One can smoothly manage the customer relations with Odoo POS, via maintaining a strong database of customer data. Odoo POS identifies the customers in simple steps by registering their emails and contact address or a barcode printed on loyalty cards. This information helps them in the timely offering of discounts to their customers and also track the individual sales happening.
7. With Odoo POS one can smoothly run the Restaurant. Odoo POS enables with robust floor plans assigning orders to tables and thereby receiving an overview of the restaurant's floors as well as make changes on the go with the graphical editor. It helps in seating management, keeping track of the guests with an overview of the restaurant's capacity and table availability. An Odoo POS also sends real-time order instructions taking care of customers preferences, special requests to the bar and kitchen printers. It lets the customers pay separately or at different times by splitting orders. In addition, it also supports numerous tax rates.
If you are looking for an Odoo ERP integration, contact Cybrosys Technologies, the best Odoo official partner with more than 10 years of experience in Odoo allied services. You can drop your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know more about Restaurant Management System