floor-wise-charges-in-restaurant.png
Blogger_636313952775783386.jpg
By: Shereef PT

Restaurant Floorwise Billing

Odoo ERP has a powered module for point of sale with several advanced features like instant transfer data, cash drawer, customer switching, restaurant management, payment methods, cash flows etc. This blog enlighting you an idea for restaurant floor facility wise billing in Odoo Point of Sale.

Restaurant Floor Plan is a simple arrangement layout of tables with capacities. We can plan it as per our building layout. 

General Odoo has a configuration for Floor Plans and Table Arrangements for Floors. We can add Floor plan for PoS restaurant management and design the tables and number of seating capacity per table on each floor.
floor-wise-charges-in-restaurant-1-cybrosys

Floor Plan & Table Configuration in Odoo Backend

floor-wise-charges-in-restaurant-2-cybrosys

Floor Plan & Table Configuration in POS Screen

This is the basic feature in Odoo Community/Enterprise versions. Over this feature, POS Restaurant can handle additional price for every product based on amenities/facilities added to the customer's choosing a plan from restaurant floor plan. That is the feature brings up to the module “Restaurant floor wise billing”. In some cases, we can see some real time examples like.

> Lovers Corner.
> Business Meeting Hall.
> Family Hall etc.

In this case, we can configure these items as different types of restaurant floors as per the Odoo basic feature. If we want to add the facilities/amenities to the floor, go to the menu: Point of Sale/Configurations/Floor Facility.
Then we can add complete facilities or features to be used in POS restaurant system.

floor-wise-charges-in-restaurant-3-cybrosys


Floor Facility Configuration.

From the above screenshot, we have to take care of three points:

1 Facility Name: The Name of facility
2 Percentage: Price to be added to every product in the sale
3 Note: Detailed description of the facility

Now we configured a facility in the backend, then we have to add this facility to any floor plans.

floor-wise-charges-in-restaurant-4-cybrosys

Configured facility added to the floor plan as lines.

Here, we have to note some points,

- We can add multiple facility lines to a single floor plan.
- Total percentage of facilities will be taken as the floor facility charge.
- All charges of facilities in percentage.

Now we configured two facilities with extra charges 10% + 5 %. That gives the Capio's(Floor Name see the image 1.4”) total facility percentage as 15%.
Then go to PoS screen and select the “Capio” as the floor, and try to add products to any table. We can see that product sale price is changed with a slight change that made by floor facility's 15%.

floor-wise-charges-in-restaurant-5-cybrosys

POS Screen with Facility Charges of Floor

Where the product sale price is 120, But 15% of 120 gives 18. So facility charged product sale price become 120 + 15% of 120 = 138.




Comments

0


Leave a comment

 
Calicut

Cybrosys Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Neospace, Kinfra Techno Park
Kakkancherry
Kerala, India - 673635

London

Cybrosys Limited
2 Sheen Road,
Richmond, London
England - TW9 1AE

Kochi

Cybrosys Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
1st Floor, Thapasya Building,
Infopark, Kakkanad,
Kochi, India - 682030.

Bangalore

Cybrosys Techno Solutions
The Estate, 8th Floor,
Dickenson Road,
Bangalore, India - 560042

Send Us A Message